Know Your Customer (KYC)
It is important that we can positively identify our customers to comply with both regulatory requirements and to help ensure the security of accounts. In order to achieve this, we may request identification from our customers.
Verification must be completed prior to being able to make a withdrawal.
KYC verification has two components – Identity and Address, so you will need to provide us with a proof of Identity (ID, Passport or Driving License) and a proof of residential address registered on the account (Utility Bill, Bank Statement).
Please make sure that the identity document copy is in colour, shows your full name, date of birth, its expiry date and has your photo visible.
The proof of address must show your name and residential address on it and cannot be older than 3 months.
Please follow below guidelines when uploading/sending documents:
- Image is clear and legible, in colour, and not exceeding 3 MB
- Following format is accepted: JPG/JPEG, PNG and PDF
- All four corners of the document are visible
- Proof of address is no older than three months, stating your residential address
- ID has not expired
- All info is clearly visible with no blurring
- Credit/debit card is signed
- First 6 and last 4 digits of credit/debit card are visible
- Please DO NOT send in original documents
||• Utility Bill (less than 3 months old)
|• Driving Licence
||• Copy of Bank Statement - (less than 3 months old)
|• National Identification Card
You may submit a scanned copy or take a photograph of your document using your smartphone or camera via one of the following methods:
Go to the Documents page in your account, to see which documents you need to upload to verify your account.
If you require any assistance, please contact our customer support by clicking here.